HHM Wealth Advisors is now an official Everplans Advisor!
Everplans is a simple tool that guides you step-by-step through legal, financial, healthcare, and personal decisions, giving you a complete end-of-life plan and ensuring your loved ones aren’t left with hassles.
End-of-life planning is more than a will and probate. It’s about considering whether you want flowers at your funeral or gifts for your favorite charity. Or, ensuring that there won’t be piles of paperwork to sort through or any family arguments. HHM advisors are here to help you every step of the way.
Organize your vital documents and final wishes.
From your will to usernames and passwords to accounts your family may need to access to. Everplans walks you through what you’ll want to leave behind, giving you the opportunity to list—and explain—your final wishes.
• Make sure your beneficiaries know who to contact with questions
• Be certain you don’t miss a single document or bit of information
• Have a say in everything from your final directives to who gets your secret family recipes
• Give special instructions on things like taking care of a family pet
Store all your information securely and in one place.
Everplans operates like an electronic safety-deposit box, but it’s safer and smarter because it allows you to keep a scanned copy of your information in a totally secure—yet instantly accessible—location. No one can get at it unless you want them to, and no one has to wonder where you kept, say, the deed to your vacation property.
• You’ll receive a personal email from your advisor with a unique link to your Everplan
• Click the link, and you’ll be guided through the setup process
• Once your account is set up, just follow the steps to completing your plan
Share only what you want and designate who gets to see it.
You’ll select “deputies” who can access your documents and information—these are family members, friends and other beneficiaries or professionals—but you can choose which deputies have access to which documents. So even after you’re gone, you’ll have control of your private matters.
• Choose your deputies
• Designate who gets to access specific sections
• Trust that your wishes will be met
We can help you organize all of your paperwork and plans. So you’ll know where everything is and how to access it at every stage of your life.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 423.826.1670 to find out what an Everplan can mean for you and your family!