ANDREW COOK, CFP®, AIF®
Andrew’s favorite quote
“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.” – Jim Elliot
Andrew leads the retirement plan business for the firm, which includes 401(k) profit sharing plans, Simple IRAs, SEP IRAs, as well as individual retirement plans. In addition, he also manages individual relationships helping clients in all areas of financial planning, but with a focus on preparing and transitioning into retirement.
Andrew began his career in Financial Management in 2004, serving locally as a commercial banker and then later as a trust officer. He joined HHM Wealth, LLC, in the spring of 2012 and brings over 10 years of experience to the firm.
Originally from St. Louis, he grew up in England and Kansas City, but now considers Chattanooga his hometown. When he’s not advising clients or working in the community, Andrew enjoys spending time with his wife, his two sons, and daughter. He played varsity soccer for Covenant College in the mid 90s and is still passionate about all things soccer. His hobbies include mountain biking, reading, working around the house, and being outdoors.
In 2011, Andrew received the Pinnacle Award for Top Retained Account Producer, while working as a trust officer.
| Education |
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Colorado Christian University, Bachelor Degree
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Master of Business Administration
| Areas Of Concentration |
- Individual retirement plans
- 401(k) profit sharing plans
- Simple IRAs & SEP IRAs
- Financial planning
| Professional & Outside Affiliations |
- Estate Planning Council of Chattanooga
- Kingdom Advisors
- New Canaan Society
- Lookout Mountain Presbyterian Church
- Commissioner – Lookout Mountain Football Club